Frequently asked questions
Please contact us if you have any further questions not answered on our website.
What types of catering services do you offer?
- Corporate event catering
- Conference catering
- Business catering
- Private party catering
- Cocktail party catering
- Mobile catering
- Special occasion catering – weddings, wakes, birthdays
- School formal catering
We pride ourselves on our flexibility and can deliver your catering or cook and serve on location or you can pick up if required. View our catering menus
What catering menus or food items do you have?
- Morning and afternoon tea
- Business lunches
- Boardroom lunches
- Gourmet lunches
- Picnic hampers
- Finger food
- Dinner party
- Platter food
We tailor our menus to your taste and budget. We are happy to cater to dietary requirements such as vegetarian, vegan, gluten free, and paleo. We are happy to give you a no obligation quotation. View our catering menus
How do I order my catering?
How much notice do I need to give for a catering function?
For a small gathering allow 24 hours. For bigger functions requiring staff allow a couple of days.
Can I hire staff, crockery, cutlery, glasses etc through food2u?
Yes, we offer competitive rates – please contact us.
Where can I hold my function?
Hobart and environs offers a rich selection of venues - historic, contemporary, bush settings, or on the water - we are versatile and able to accommodate your needs. Here are just a few suggestions of the many venues available.
- Town Hall – for that touch of class
- St. David’s Park rotunda – a memorable setting
- Waterworks Reserve – casual catering in superb bush setting
- St Michael’s Rowing Club – great views of the Derwent River – seat 100
- Real Tennis Club – a unique venue seating up to 200
- Your home – enjoy a relaxing time with your family and friends
- call Philippe
and his team 03 6272 9940
They loved the quiches & sweets.