Lunch catering menus
The minimum order is ten items.
Quick bite – $9.50 per person
- Sandwich points (6 per serve) – selection of traditional favourites (one third vegetarian)
Gourmet sandwiches – $13.50 per person
Gourmet selection of sandwiches, wraps and baguettes. We offer a selection of four breads and fillings. Our rotating sandwich menu ensures you will enjoy a full range of what we have to offer next time you order. See the sandwich menu below.
Complete lunch – $17.00 per person
- Start with one hot savoury – sausage roll, individual quiche, pizza or small samosa
- Followed by a selection of gourmet sandwiches
- Finish with something sweet
“Not sandwiches again” – $9.50–$13.00 per person
Choose one of the following:
- Chef’s soup of the day pumpkin, minestrone, lamb and vegetable, chicken noodle, served with crusty bread and sandwiches – $12.00
- Thai beef salad – tender rump marinated in green curry paste, crispy fried, tossed with tomato, cucumber, carrot, coriander and mint with a spicy dressing – $9.50
- Caesar salad – cos lettuce tossed with bacon, parmesan cheese, croutons, poached chicken and garlicy dressing – $9.50
- Gourmet pie with salad and food2u chutney – lamb shank and root vegetable, chicken and leek, pumpkin, silverbeet and three cheeses, beef bourguignon – $10.50
- Choice of lasagne (beef or vegetarian) served with crusty bread and salad – $13.50
- Selection of quiches (lorraine, spinach and feta, smoked salmon and dill, chicken and brie) served with crusty bread and salad – $13.00
Fully catered board room lunches available. Please ring to discuss your requirements.
Cheese and fruit
- Cheese platter with wild figs, quince paste and food2u lavosh – $6.00 per person
- Fruit platter – seasonal and dried – from $4.00 per person *
- Cheese and fruit platter – $6.50 per person
* Subject to seasonal price fluctuations
- Salmon Danish – 95% rye bread with cream cheese, food2u salmon gravlax, slice of hard boiled egg topped with caper and lemon
- Chicken wrap – wholemeal flat bread with a little food2u mayonnaise, celery, carrot, lettuce and chicken
- Vegetarian – ciabatta spread with pesto, spinach, roasted capsicum, artichoke, eggplant, mushroom and feta cheese
- Roast beef – wholemeal bread, mustard mayonnaise, lettuce, tomato, porterhouse roasted medium rare
- Tuna and egg – hard boiled eggs and tuna mixed with food2u mayonnaise spread on white bread with lettuce and cucumber
- Sushi – changes daily. Gluten free.
- Chicken Caesar – poached chicken, garlic mayonnaise, crispy bacon, parmesan cheese in a baguette
- BLT – traditional bacon, lettuce and tomato with food2u mayonnaise in a baguette
- Daily Fresh orange juice – 2 litres – $8.00
- Lucaston Park apple juice – 2 litres – $8.00
- Hartz mineral water – 375 ml – $3.50
- Coffee and tea service on request
Delivery charges may apply
Extra charges apply for weekends – 15% surcharge for Saturdays and 20% surcharge for Sundays and public holidays.
- Chef $45/hour Monday – Friday, add 50% to hourly rate for weekends and public holidays.
- Senior waiting staff $45/hour Monday – Friday, add 50% to hourly rate for weekends and public holidays.
- Junior staff $35/hour Monday – Friday, add 50% to hourly rate for weekends and public holidays.
food2u makes my life ‘easy’.